Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Craigslist friends

Guys, I met a friend on Craigslist who needs help cashing checks. If anyone is good at this sort of thing, let me know. I just want him to be happy.

Our chat from earlier:
me: let's make some money
Andrew: okay...so how will gonna do that
me: I don't know, all I have to do is cash checks, right? That's so easy.
Andrew: okay...if thats cool then we can make money together
Sent at 3:35 PM on Tuesday
me: I have a girlfriend and I want to buy her a ring so I can marry her.
I neeeeed that money!
Andrew: okay...wait until thursday when the check will be delivered to you
me: Okay, I'll ask her Friday then. Man, I thought I'd never find a good job.
Oh, and dude... you're in the wedding for sure.
You there? Man, I was in jail for a few years
Finally got out
this is my first job back!
Andrew: okay
okay no problem
me: Thanks for believing in me. My dad wouldn't even give me a job, you believe that? My own f & b.
Andrew: cool
me: I was hoping that we had a company softball team. I'd like to get back in shape and I'm really good at catching pop flies.
do we?
Andrew: got to go now
me: wait, i had a question about the check!
Andrew: whats that about the check??/
me: it's in us dollars, right? because if it's in euro i dont think i can cash it. my bank doesn't realize that they're worth MORE than us dollars right now, haha!
Andrew: Yes...US Dollars
and i believe you will be able to cash it same day
me: cool, i'm going to tell my girlfriend that I got a job, it's a for sure yes on Friday. Dude, don't even worry about travel for the wedding, I got you.
Sent at 3:42 PM on Tuesday
Andrew: need to go now
email me if you have any more questions okay
me: cool, i'll just email you if i have more questions
Andrew: okay
Sent at 3:44 PM on Tuesday
Andrew is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when Andrew comes online.

1 comment:

schoolpants said...

dude! andrew sounds awesome! i want in!